Lewis Fein, a media representative for Copia Communications joins Enterprise Radio. Copia Communications is the leading customized Wi-Fi provider and turnkey solutions provider for hospitality companies in Jamaica. Copia sets itself apart from other Internet providers by having outstanding employees who solve technical issues and provide superior customer service.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Lewis Fein discuss the following:
- For the benefit of listeners who have not had a chance to hear our last show about Copia Communications, tell us about the company.
- The company has achieved some remarkable successes in the Caribbean, starting with the firm’s work on behalf of Secrets Resorts & Spas. Share that story with us?
- In terms of Copia’s relationship with Secrets, there’s a lot of innovation done with Android smart phones and the iPad. How does that work
- Why are these services so important?
- What advantages does Copia offer, in comparison to other firms in the same industry?
- What’s the response been like from resorts that work with Copia?
Lewis Fein is a media representative for Copia Communications. A writer and marketing consultant, Lewis has a keen appreciation of the union between service and technology within the hospitality industry. Along with Copia’s leadership, Lewis broadens the firm’s message with key members of the media throughout North America.